Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sock Innovation

I finally got my new book, Sock Innovation, by Cookie A. I was happy with the patterns but not totally thrilled. :( The book is well laid out and there is alot of information on designing socks that I haven't seen anywhere else; however, the patterns are similar. Many of them use cables, most will look nicest in solid colors and all are top down. Don't get me wrong, I am very excited over this book! Maybe that's my problem, the months of anticipation and then I get it and it's a little teeny bit of a letdown. Hmmmn...we'll see. I haven't decided what I'm going to make next. I love her patterns though and will make a few of them!


I promised a better picture of my mis-matched Embossed Leaves, one with FLOWERS...SPRING!! Here it is.


The crocuses have finally bloomed!






I need to get out there this weekend, with my camera and go on a spring picture taking stroll through the woods!


Off to knit more PinkaBoo!

No comments: