Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Eye Candy Weasley!

Quicky Friday even post. Just want to show off my Weasley.




It's Friday and I finally got to take a picture of the unblocked Weasley Sweater which I finished a few days ago. It was a beautiful, albeit cool, evening so we went outside for its photoshoot. Here's another picture of My Life's Work wearing his Weasley.
There is a teeny gap right where the collar joins the body at the top, his right side. I have to fix that. Maybe it'll be ok after blocking, we'll see.

I am proud of this sweater. For you HP fans, it's supposed to look sloppy like that. I added a bit of ribbing on the bottom and it still rolls. Also, I used ribbing for the neck. This is my first intarsia attempt. I made this sweater a bit big so it'll fit him next winter. Now, I have to make one for the little Queen, Opus II.

Here she is teaching 'Emily' her American Girl doll how to play piano.

Let's see, what else have I been up to? Oh, baking! Last week I baked 48 muffins for Breakfast with the Easter Bunny at work. Here's half of them. AND, I'm proud of the muffins, too! I only
set off the smoke alarm once!
We have been having some really awesome sunsets! Hopefully, I will be out there taking pictures of them soon instead of working.
Messed up the second Mudslide Sock heel. I didn't center the pattern over the instep so the heel and all will hit the frog pond tonight. Maybe tomorrow. We'll see how I feel. Details to come!
I am lining up my next project to be the Leaf Ribbing from More Sensational Knitted Socks. I think that will be a cool pattern for my camouflage yarn, don't you?

No comments: