Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Harry Potter House Hats

Gryffindor!! My first hats. Most people knit a hat when they first learn how to knit. I have never made one and I guess there was no time like the present so I made two. One for each of my children.

Pattern: House Hats - Beanie and Beret
From: Charmed Knits by Alison Hansel
Yarn: Plymouth Encore Worsted
Yellow - Orange - #1014
Burgundy - # 0999
Needles: Knitpicks Options 5+6
Beret: started and completed on 1/13
Beanie: started on 1/16 finished on 1/18

This was an enjoyable, easy project that made two children very happy. DD's is on the biggish side but I corrected that on DS's. They love them anyway although I may have to make her's over. Not a bad thing, I can make one in an evening.

Been really busy playing at work as well as playing on Ravelry. I must get back to blogging!

Coming tomorrow: A picture of my Monkey.

No comments: