Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Iris Down, Wavy Started

Go, go, go! I'm already getting ready for Christmas 2008. Planning stages. I'm just like Santa Claus, no rest for the weary.

Firstly, I finished Iris Afghan this morning at pre-work knitting session.





Pattern: Iris from dailyknitter.com see sidebar for link
Yarn: Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece - 5 skeins almost all used.
Needles: Knitpicks Options - Size 6
Casted on 158 sts
Started: 10/18/07
Completed 1/4/08



Secondly, I started making a Wavy scarf and I knitted all this while having my lunch today.



Pattern: Wavy - knitty.com see sidebar for link
Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash
Needles: Knitpicks Options - Size 8

Started: 1/4/08

Also, I joined Ravelry. It's great! My name over there is PunkinPie so stop by and say hi!

Stay tuned for a peak at some new yarn and another new project. Can't have just one, can I?

No comments: