Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Let's get serious about yarn in 2008! Take lessons from DD on this one!

I haven't been blogging but I have been knitting! Look how much I've done on my Iris Afghan! The baby, a boy, arrived a few weeks early and I haven't seen him yet. This is nearly completed and ready for gift giving. I'd like to finish it within a day or two or three and take it over to knit night for show-n-tell and then give it to them next weekend. And then, finish up my monkeys and start another pair of socks.
Being I've been working on a project that's taking alot of time, I don't have that much knitting to show you. I can show you my tree. This was taken minutes after Santa left. Just look at all those presents!

The kiddies were ecstatic with their gifts. DD, although not feeling up to snuff, was able to pose with her Little Pony.


DS was thrilled to get Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots! Just what he always wanted!
Their joint gift was a DVD Player for the car. They love it. I haven't seen it work yet being it is in the Equinox now, not the van.

After the novelty of unwrapping and playing with their toys wore off, we had a warm, dry evening. Perfect for the Holiday Lights show at the Bronx Zoo. Here's a snippet of the lights.




A good time was had by all! Even the Rhino was smiling.

Happy New Year to all of you, dear loyal readers.
May you and your loved ones stay healthy and happy in 2008!

No comments: