Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday Sky

Early Sunset, Massapequa
--
Well, I promised a picture of finished Froot Loops, Dream in Color Smooshy, Butter Peeps Colorway and here you have it. I made these in nine days, finishing them on the infamous August 5th.I also would like to share a picture of the newest member of Thursday night knit night, Lars.

He's knitting a beautiful sweater in Lobster Pot and it's cashmere and we all got to feel it. It's gorgeous! Odd how the stripes photographed kinda blurry, they're not like that in person.
This is knit in the round and he's been working on it as an Olympics project. He's inspiring me to knit another sweater, which I will be doing in the near future, the fall, when I want this thing keeping my legs toasty. I am thinking about a nice pullover, a la Elizabeth Zimmerman.
That's it for now, time for the beloved treadmill and then heels and gussets on my socks!
Next time, Waving Lace update!

No comments: