Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Blue Moon Fiber Arts Package Pour Moi!

Today, I went to my NYC office for a little Holiday get together for our staff. We all brought in goodies and lunch things to eat. We had pumpkin cake, carrot/jello salad, blondies, grape leaves, flan, banana bread, pasta salad, pizza and empanadas. Yummy!


Ok, I am done with NYC until maybe once in the winter. I came home to this.


My STR came today!



A nice big box, and this was what was inside:


Comon gang, Brenda Lee voices, please, "Blockin' around the Christmas Tree, have a happy holiday..."
And then I tried them out with Stansfield #12 knitted in the kangaroo dyer's yarn from Webs:

Don't they look delicious?

And, my Monkey, WIP:



And, some socks to be:

That Spinel (far left) is nice and green not nice and blue. It's calling to me...Here there be Dragons Sock pattern from the Keyboard Biologist?

Ah, life is good.

Merry Christmas to all of you in Sock Cyberspace.

No comments: