Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve 2007

And so this is Christmas...and what have you done....another year older...and a new one just begun.

That song is so sad. I'm promising myself that I won't be sad this year.

Santa is coming, kids are very, very excited. DS thinks he's getting Rock 'em Sock em Robots and coal because he was good and bad. Litte DD thinks she's getting a bunch of dolls and no coal because she was good. She's also walking around telling us about the Peas on Earth to All People. Hmmnnn.

It's 46 degrees, no snow this year. Dry and clear. Santa should have no problem finding us this year.

Being there isn't anything good to show off, here's some Christmas Stamps, Holiday Knits:

All nestled and snug in my Christmas Cactus.

Merry Christmas from Joanne, Ricky, Rudolph and Clarice.

Stay tuned for the next post-where I tell you about my new table and my old bathroom...

Hmmmmmnnn...

1 comment:

Elizzabetty said...

And so your "game show" year is ending with a bang--or at least a new bathroom? Hmmmm...

Merry Christmas!!!