Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Knit Night Projects

This past Thursday, we had a little celebration for one of our knitters, Cat. There were cookies and goodies and there was ...booze. That's Annette in the white sweater. She doesn't like to be in pictures so I'm careful to amputate her face when I photograph her. Her new haircut looks super spiffy and she's really pretty, honest! You'll just have to take my word for it. She's like Wilson on Home Improvement to my blog.

Yummy food, and yummy yarn. you can see my teal Cherry Tree Hill in the foreground. Yes, I frogged the Bavarian Sock and started anew with ZigZag Sock from the same book. First let me show you some of the other stuff...

Remember Lars and his Lobster Pot sweater? Well, as fast as you can say entrelac, he frogged it and knit it up into this:

It is really very impressive, look, it's circles and it morphs into squares! See it? It's soft and ultra nifty!

Erica and Lisa are displaying Erica's crocheted baby blanket.


Still a WIP but coming along very nicely.

As for me, I started a new sock out of my lovely Teal CTH....here you have one leg of ZigZag just about done.

I'll have to restock my Cherry Tree Hill supply, only six more days until Rhinebeck!

It's weekend, going back to cooking! Roast Pork and homemade Russia

n Black Bread are on the menu today. I'm getting in touch with my Slavic Side, I suppose.

No comments: