Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Eye Candy Friday


Bleeding Hearts have bloomed in my backyard.

No new knitting today, I had to take out 23 rounds so I am not proud of my sock right now.

In other news, it's Friday. I have itchy eyes, sore throat and nosebleeds. Dryness of the desert with its 29% humidity? Viral? It's relatively warm here. In fact, the low tomorrow night in NYC is 57, slightly cooler for us. Interesting. It's going to be warm and we have to practice tent camping. I think that we'll put up the tent tomorrow and see if DH and Boo and Boobette will sleep out there and give me some peace in the house.

I have been planning my next project and have my eye on a few different patterns. I really like the Leaf Sock from Socks, Socks, Socks. I'll have to check it out on Ravelry. It's cute but looks like a pain to knit. I want to make Bavarian Sock and another pair of Monkeys. Maybe it's time to try something harder like that Leaf sock...?

The sun is still up here. Well, let's say, it's "dusk" and it's just about 8PM. Soon, it will be summer and the sun will be out late! In only a few short months, my little girl starts Kindergarten and I will have two "School Age Children" instead of my BABIES!

Tuesday, another trip into NYC for good pizza (as opposed to Long Island 'nearly acceptable") at John's Pizza on 44th street. Can't wait. I am meeting up with some of my old work buddies for dinner and drinks.

Other than that, nothing else exciting. Time to check out Ravelry and upload more pictures.

No comments: