Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My New Game Show Toy

Before I became extravagant...





After my spend, spend, spending...

And, there you have it. My new front door. It's leaded glass and only two other houses somewhere have the same glass in a different door. I love the feel of wood, the look of wood and the smell of wood. Ah, polyurethane....ah, Cherry Mahogany stain on oak...up close and personal.

It lights up my entire formerly dark dungeon living room. I love it. Comon, cut me some slack, we were freezing this past winter. That door was ugly and not properly installed and we could see the outside from the inside. Always a draft. The draft .. it's gone!

Now, let's renovate the staircase, the foyer, build something all around the door.....

Hmmnnn...

1 comment:

Elizzabetty said...

So, we now see the real reason you were in Vegas... Momma needed a new door!