Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

A-Waving Lace...How Sweet the Sound

Well, idiot me, I left my nearly completed STR Black Onyx Textured Rib socks at work. And, I'm home. And, they're there.

So, I started Waving Lace this morning. It was betwix this or the Bavarian sock, which will probably be next up.

Pattern: Waving Lace from Favorite Socks
Yarn: Lorna's Laces, Colorway: Douglas Fir
Needles: Knitpicks Options, size 1, 2.25mm
Casted on 64 sts.

I chose the ribbed instead of the scalloped top this time. The pattern looks like a piece of cake and I expect these to go really quickly. I also discovered some more sock yarn that was hiding in my closet while looking for this. The color is truly beautiful. I will have to get more of it immediately soon. I am running low on sock yarn, only have enough for 20 or 30 pairs nowadays...

Well, just wanted to show you the glory of the green here and make my first April Post.

Happy Spring and stay tuned for updates.

No comments: