Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Monkey Toes - DOH!

I am such a dope! I decided to knit a left and a right Eleanor. Now, I told you that this pattern was cake. It is; however, I have successfully messed it up. "Reverse Shaping" always blew my mind. I mean, why not just write it out? Sorta like, Charlie Daniels and the Devil Went Down to Georgia. (not cake to play) He doesn't write out the fiddle solo. Why would he? "Fiddle ad lib" is good enough for him!

Note to self: The opposite of ssk is not ssk.

I finished the entire leg of sock #2 without noting the above. All the pretty ridges were on the inside of the sock. 'nuff said. We won't even discuss its trip to the frog pond. 60 rounds, 60 sts per round. 3600 sts.....

This is so sad that I didn't even take a picture of it.

It's a sad day in Punkin's World. The voices inside my head state, "Cheer up. At least you know how to do the ribbing".

No comments: