Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sheepy Power!

Last night, I finally got around to putting the finishing touches on the Sheepish Sampler scarf and taking her outside for a photoshoot. I am extremely pleased with this scarf. The yarn is superb (Debbie Bliss Rialto) the pattern is really cute and my DD loves her! I'm sure this scarf will be named before long...


Oh my, and what have we here?


And I thought I had to chase the doggie off the furniture. Better pictures coming but it looks like the dragon scarf is also finished. Ta Da!!
Will miracles never cease?


In other knitting news, since I have frogged the Asherton I decided to try something new with sock knitting. This would be new to me, not new to the craft. I'm attempting a toe up sock. I don't think that I will prefer toe up knitting although it has it's advantages such as not worrying about running out of yarn. Or, from another point of view, limited amount of little sock yarn balls strewn about the house. Plus, no worries about casting on too tightly and ruining the top. I'm just thinking that I won't have the heel in the right spot. I think you knit until the sock reaches the ankle bone. And then what happens.....? Well, stay tuned to find out. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. There must be a reason why most people knit top down. Stay tuned for some pictures of that. I'm going to do two at once, magic loop. I really have it in for myself.

1 comment:

Elizzabetty said...

They're soooooo cute!