Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The New Project

Knitting Pure & Simple Poncho has worked its way to the needles! I started this morning and it's very pretty. I love the colors and I love the yarn. We're using Lorna's Shepard Sport for this one.
In other news, I have been nothing less than pleased with my new camera and have been taking lots of pictures. Here's one of my new car:

It's a Chevy Equinox, an imitation "SUV". Basically, a station wagon. I like it. It's great for me to drive, not great with the kids. Behind it, you can see my '94 Sable that will soon be retired out to pasture.

As I told Elizzabetty today, "I got a pool, a camera and a car..It's like, I live in a gameshow!". Note to self: STOP SPENDING MONEY.

So far, I have been unable to take a really nice sunset picture to show you! I was ultra upset tonight, being hubby wouldn't stop the car to allow me to take the PERFECT shot. In fact, he stepped on the gas. It was the exact moment of cloud illumination and all the colors of the poncho as well as that of cantalope flooding the skies. But alas, he was in a rush to get home. Sigh. So, I missed it. He assured me that the sun would set tomorrow and if it didn't, I had bigger problems than worrying about my 12 megapixels.


Speaking of which, he needs to use this computer so I can't stay and chat with you tonight. Tune in in a few days to see the poncho update.

No comments: