Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dream in Color Smooshy!

Well, I promised and I deliver!

Here's som photos of my new Dream in Color Smooshy taken in bad light:

This one is "Butter Peeps". The yarn is fluffy and looks almost like worsted weight until you stretch it a teeny bit and then it's thin like fingering weight. The colors are beautiful, creamy buttery and cantalope! Tons of yardage, too!


This is Gothic Rose, sort of a nearly solid black cherry.
I have tons of things to do today so I probably won't be doing much picture taking. We'll see though..

Here's a picture I took last night of my Snapdragons which I planted two years ago and come back every year big and strong and pretty!


Time for morning exercise and knitting before the family gets out of bed!

No comments: