Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Eye Candy Friday


Today, I attempted to play with Photoshop...I have no idea what I'm doing. So, for today, our picture is, "Another Blooming Lily".

Sheepy is nearly done so I took her outside for a shoot. I didn't touch up this photo in Photoshop, mostly because I don't know how. She's nearly done and then I'll have to give her eyes this way she's not blind like the dragon.

Well, it's nearly July and it's hot. I'm hot. I'm hot even when I'm in air conditioning. Anything over like 75 degrees is what I can find well...sometimes...damn near intolerable. It's almost too hot to even eat. So, today, being it's Friday, we went out for sushi. I love sushi and I probably eat it three or four times a week. Plenty of fish in the sea. I had my usual, one eel avocado roll, one spicy salmon and one tuna avocado. Ah....heaven. And I had a soup. And I had a salad. And, I was full of omega 3 fatty acids and my heart was very happy.
Much better than eating sheep, don't you think?

No comments: