Short Track Medal

Short Track Medal
Yahoo!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Knit Night!

Last week, a rain storm and this week, utter exhaustion but still I managed to hit the Village Knitter for Thursday night Knit Nite on my way home from work. Karin was there working on her first magic loop sock out of some "sox appeal" sock yarn.

Sadly Headless Annette has finished her shawl and is moving on to smaller and better projects. It came out lovely in a beautiful soft pink and very soft cotton yarn added to it's beauty!















Diane came late and has finished her size 13 man socks, two at once, magic loop and all in one week! She used a size 3 needle and 56 sts around and Garter Rib from Sensational Knitted Socks....and....I don't have a picture. They came out very nice and for now, you'll just have to believe me. I can't believe I didn't photograph them.


Caroline was there as well. She was working on a dress for her daughter, top down, all one piece. Isn't that coming out nicely? Caroline even has her own blog, The Nifty Needler! So stop over and say hi! She also sews great (just like me, hahaha!) and she brought a nice cute bag she made out of fun with Dick and Jane fabric. You can see it on her blog.

As for me, Spindle Socks. I worked on them and I brought my Tofutsies for show and tell.



I think I was missed..when I got home, this is what was waiting for me. Watching the World Series and putting dog hair on the couch....

No comments: